struts-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Struts 2 docs
Date Mon, 31 May 2010 11:45:12 GMT

Gentlemen-

i took a look at look at this yesterday and noticed MiniMarker does the xsl-transforms for
edit-report and any tag prepended with a #..

the battle order is:
build MiniMarker and install to local repository ..for some reason i could'nt find a pom.xml

in any of the distros..configure MiniMarker as dependency to confluence ...
btw confluence has a number of models so you'll have to build them as well and put them
in the repository
once you get ALL the confluence artifacts built .. installed to local repository
then
re-rerun 'package' phase of the struts-2.1.8 pom.xml that wes built

wes: can you confirm javadoc is built by the package phase??
lukas: can you take the lead on testing this out  and let me know any problems?

BTW: Greg and Lukas: making the site user-friendly, navigable and accurate IS a worthy goal

if some of us dont respond to you today its because its memorial day here in the states and
most of us have something going on outside with friends and or family

Thanks Lukas and Wes!
Martin Gainty

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.