struts-dev mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Move future struts releases to apache's Nexus Pro instance
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2010 15:37:08 GMT
On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 11:32 AM, Wendy Smoak <wsmoak@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 11:06 AM, Paul Benedict <pbenedict@apache.org> wrote:
>> Wes, can you tell me more about it? I would like to see if I can do
>> the same for Struts 1 if it is not too difficult.
>
> This will affect Struts 1 as well.  Everything in the groupId
> org.apache.struts has to be synced from the same place.

I didn't realize this was the case... (I guess if I had thought about
it, it makes sense)

If that affects how people vote, I'd understand, but if the vote
passes, then I'll make sure that I provide whatever support is
necessary for struts1 builds in addition to the steps I outlined for
struts2 builds.

-Wes

--
Wes Wannemacher