struts-dev mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>
Subject Re: Releasing 2.0.15
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 15:50:59 GMT
On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 10:40 AM, Lukasz Lenart
<lukasz.lenart@googlemail.com> wrote:

> That explains a lot, as for me we can left it unreleased and everytime
> everyone can build it from the source ;-)
>
> I've been thinking to drop Dojo plugin from 2.2.x releases, as I still
> have problems to build it up properly (some tests are falling because
> of my locale). Is there defined way to drop / remove part of a
> project?

I think it would probably require a vote or consensus... Assuming that
everyone is okay with the change, the plugin could probably move to
the archive -

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/struts/archive/

This is probably a long discussion and a few votes away from happening.

-Wes

--
Wes Wannemacher

Head Engineer, WanTii, Inc.