struts-dev mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>
Subject Re: Releasing 2.0.15
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 14:27:52 GMT
Lukasz, if you're willing to do the work, then I'll help test. One
thing concerns me about doing a release on the 2.0.x branch... We've
declared that the ajax tags are unsupported/deprecated... One of the
concerns (for me) is that it is still packaging Dojo 0.4.3? and it
seems that there might be problems with this older version of Dojo and
browsers that have since been released (Firefox 3.x, IE 8.x). I don't
know for sure, but if we are pushing 2.0.x releases, shouldn't the
ajax theme also work? I'm not saying that it is broken, but we might
find that it is indeed broken, and then what? Will you be willing to
fix the issues that might arise?

(not that I don't think you should, but this is why I've never
volunteered to release any more 2.0.x packages)

-Wes

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 7:06 AM, Lukasz Lenart
<lukasz.lenart@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> All three bugs are resolved right now, so it would be nice to release
> that version. I can do it as I'm waiting for OGNL 3.0 to be pushed to
> Central Repo ;-)
> Basing on that [1] is sufficient?
>
> [1] http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/creating-and-signing-a-distribution.html
>

> Regards