struts-dev mailing list archives

From ApprendreNB <trungb...@yahoo.com>
Subject Struts 2 - Getting values from action in JSP pages using scriplet?
Date Sat, 27 Mar 2010 04:04:08 GMT

Dear all,

I have a property in an action class. How can I get its value in JSP pages
without using Struts tag (like s:property etc.)?
For example, how can I print it value using scriplet like this: <% String s
= request.getAttribute("myAttribute"); out.println("This is my string " +
s); %>

I tried this code but it doesn't work. In which scope (request, session,
application ...) is my property stocked?

Thank you very much.