struts-dev mailing list archives

From Philipp Leusmann <philipp.leusm...@rwth-aachen.de>
Subject Re: Bug / Edge case
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2010 17:13:03 GMT
Hi Felix,

I also found this bug (?) some weeks ago. I think it belong to this jira issue, where I also
wrote my concerns: <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-3381>

An easy fix to bypass this, if you do not want to compile struts, is to override the ActionMapper
with your own implementation of dropExtension(String, ActionMapping) and set it in struts.properties.

Regards,
 Philipp