struts-dev mailing list archives

From chengas123 <benjamin.j.mcc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google code donation? (was Re: svn commit: r903559 - in /struts/sandbox/trunk/struts2-gxp-plugin: ./ src/ src/main/ src/main/java/ src/main/java/org/ src/main/java/org/apache/ src/main/java/org/apache/struts2/ src/main/java/org/apache/struts2/vie
Date Sat, 27 Feb 2010 18:03:53 GMT

I work at Google and am working on getting the paperwork.  The form has been
sent to our VP for a signature.  It's probably going to take a couple weeks.
Wish it could be faster, but only VPs have the power to sign for the company
and they are busy people.  Please copy me on any correspondence related to
the GXP plug-in as I am not a member of struts-dev.

Thanks,
Ben McCann
Software Engineer
Google Inc.
benmccann.com

View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/Re%3A-Google-code-donation--%28was-Re%3A-svn-commit%3A-r903559---in---struts-sandbox-trunk-struts2-gxp-plugin%3A-.--src--src-main--src-main-java---src-main-java-org--src-main-java-org-apache--src-main-java-org-apache-struts2---src-main-java-org-apache-struts2-vie-tp27343223p27729764.html