struts-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE 2] Release Struts 2 Maven Archetypes v2.1.8.1
Date Sat, 27 Feb 2010 17:44:03 GMT
On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 11:46 AM, Lukasz Lenart
<lukasz.lenart@googlemail.com> wrote:
> 2010/1/19 Lukasz Lenart <lukasz.lenart@googlemail.com>:
>> The Struts 2 Archetypes version 2.1.8.1 test build is now available.
>> This is the second attempt to vote Struts 2 archetypes, please ignore
>> previous one. The following archetypes are ready for test:
>> * struts2-archetype-blank
>> * struts2-archetype-convention
>> * struts2-archetype-dbportlet
>> * struts2-archetype-plugin
>> * struts2-archetype-portlet
>> * struts2-archetype-starter
>
> Just to remember, this is new Vote, previous one was cancelled!

Apparently this vote garnered zero responses. I won't try to interpret
that, but I would recommend that you change the subject line the next
time you need to restart a vote, so that it's clear to everyone that
it's a new vote, and not just to those who are still reading the
previous vote thread.

--
Martin Cooper