struts-dev mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>
Subject Re: Archetypes
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2009 20:32:10 GMT
Good catch, thanks for fixing it... I think there is a difference
between those two poms. The struts2-parent is the parent for struts*2*
stuff and struts-master is the parent for all struts stuff... So,
struts2-parent can be viewed as a child of struts-master. For
instance, all of us are listed in struts-master as developers, which
saves artifacts like struts2-parent from redefining them.

Anyhow, it's funny that you found this, because that step isn't
relevant to releasing archetypes, since it pertains to the assembly
zips.

-Wes

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 4:28 PM, Lukasz Lenart
<lukasz.lenart@googlemail.com> wrote:
> 2009/12/16 Lukasz Lenart <lukasz.lenart@googlemail.com>:
>> I have no idea what is wrong - maybe the problem is with a parent -
>> the poms in archetypes are pointing to struts-master but struts-core's
>> pom is pointing to struts-parent, khe?
>
> I think that's the problem, in struts2-parent struts-staging repo is defined as
> scp://people.apache.org/www/people.apache.org/builds/struts/${pom.version}/m2-staging-repository
>
> in struts-master-4 we have
> scp://people.apache.org/www/people.apache.org/builds/struts/m2-staging-repository
>
> So it should be updated to match rest of the project.
>

> Regards
> --
> Lukasz
> http://www.lenart.org.pl/