struts-dev mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r887991 - in /struts/sandbox/trunk/struts2-cdi-plugin: ./ src/ src/main/ src/main/java/ src/main/java/org/ src/main/java/org/apache/ src/main/java/org/apache/struts2/ src/main/java/org/apache/struts2/cdi/ src/main/resources/ src/test/
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2009 16:44:37 GMT
Nevermind, I think I've figured it out... The JSR 299 description is
somewhat ambiguous here -

http://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/all

the description reads - 299, Web Beans,
managed bean component model with the EJB component model, resulting
in a significantly simplified programming model for web-based
applications.

After downloading both (330 and 299) and figuring out what's going on,
I'm set now.

-Wes

--
Wes Wannemacher