struts-dev mailing list archives

From Musachy Barroso <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Struts 2 Documentation Wiki - Next Step Improving Tutorials
Date Thu, 31 Dec 2009 00:06:36 GMT
I understand what you are saying and as I said previously I agree with
it. As for myself i always like to setup things by hand at least once
so I understand better how everything is related. From your tutorial
you can always link to the archetypes so anyone familiar with maven
and who doesn't want to go step by step can jump start. That should
not create any confusion I think.

musachy