struts-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict <pbened...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Version number ordering
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2009 23:34:08 GMT
I have nothing against continuing the way *we* do it, but Maven
doesn't do it this way. Taking the defaults provided by the Maven
Release Plugin will create tag names like "struts-1.3.11" over
"STRUTS_1_3_11".

Either way we decide, it is not a major loss for the other side, but
not able to accept Maven defaults is a bit disappointing.

Paul