struts-dev mailing list archives

From Rakesh K nair <rakeshknai...@gmail.com>
Subject Struts 2 redirect problem
Date Tue, 29 Dec 2009 11:46:16 GMT

Hi

I am Rakesh

In my current project i need to display a different web application in a div
which is a part of my main web page.I am able to get only the html output
which acts as if it is in same context.For eg: for image,java script path it
looks in the local context.My need is that div should completely occupy
third party application from where i can operate the same.

I am using struts 2.1.6

I managed do that using below code(only the necessary part)

jsp page
<%@ taglib prefix="s" uri="/struts-tags"%>
<%@ taglib prefix="sx" uri="/struts-dojo-tags"%>

 <s:url id="ajaxTest"  action="showMapView"/>
 <sx:a id="link1" href="%{ajaxTest}" targets="mapview">
      Show Map
  </sx:a>

struts.xml

<action name="showMapView" class = "org.trinity.actions.MultipleTripMapView"

                        <result type="redirect">${url}</result>
</action>

in MultipleTripMapView i am setting value of url like
'http://www.google.co.in/' and also included getter for url

Going through different discussion forums i found it can be done using
ServletRedirectResult, but i am not able find enough support for that.

Expecting your kind interaction

Thanks in advance

Rakesh