struts-dev mailing list archives

From Musachy Barroso <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ognl 2.7.3 performance
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 19:19:34 GMT
The parameters binder branch is now merged into xwork trunk (manual
merge thanks to svn being a PITA)(for those unaware, this contains
some experimental code to set parameters in the actions without using
OGNL directly, it is faster, and more secure) . Now we can start
playing with other ELs seriously.

musachy