struts-dev mailing list archives

From Musachy Barroso <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ognl 2.7.3 performance
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 17:22:52 GMT
Well yes, that's by default, but with the new EL api you can plugin a
new EL resolver like:

 JspApplicationContext jspApplicationContext =
JspFactory.getDefaultFactory().getJspApplicationContext(servletContext);
 jspApplicationContext.addELResolver(new CompoundRootELResolver());

and the container will delegate to that resolver. BTW the JUEL plugin
is in better shape than I thought, Tom are you out there?

musachy