struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola de Saint-Aubert" <nsaintaub...@lavanguardia.es>
Subject RV: migrating from 2.0 to 2.1.8: <s:bean> tag
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 16:19:01 GMT
Fine,

I got it : it doesnt work for static function.
Needed to turn struts.ognl.allowStaticMethodAccess to true (it is defaulted
to false in the 2.1.8) and it s working.

What I don t understand is that I cant overwrite it in the struts.xml with:
<constant name="struts.ognl.allowStaticMethodAccess" value="true" />, I had
to change it in the default properties file. Is that a lack in the .xml
configuration ?

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Nicola de Saint-Aubert [mailto:nsaintaubert@lavanguardia.es]
Enviado el: lunes, 09 de noviembre de 2009 14:04
Para: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Asunto: RV: migrating from 2.0 to 2.1.8: <s:bean> tag

Hi,

It seems that OGNL # operator isn't anymore interpreted while migrating from
2.0 to 2.1.8 (in a jboss applications server). The same code does work with
version 2.0, but none of OGNL # operator expressions are evaluated in my jsp
with 2.8. Is there something to configure in 2.8 to get it working ?

Best regards.