struts-dev mailing list archives

From Musachy Barroso <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject new showcase
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2009 05:50:32 GMT
Wes suggested that we should make a new showcase app, and I think it
is a great idea. Things I have in mind:

* CRUD sample with spring
* Spring security
* Sitemesh
* Tiles
* Convention samples
* Results samples, FreeMarker, Velocity, JSON, Embedded JSP
* OGNL interactive thing (ok, ok..maybe not but I am emotional ties to
that thing lol)
* Add links to the documentation from the sample pages, like "For mode
details on validation see blah bla"
* Validation, XML, annotations (xwork) and OVal.
* Config browser
* Example of how to write an interceptor and a result

It would be a good opportunity to add examples of things that people
ask often in the mailing list. I know I am missing a bunch of stuff,
so keep adding to the list.

musachy