struts-dev mailing list archives

From Musachy Barroso <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JRebel Struts2 plugin
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2009 15:14:18 GMT
that's pretty cool, I would suggest you to send this email to the user
mailing list also, and add a page to the plugin registry:

http://cwiki.apache.org/S2PLUGINS/home.html

The configuration reloading is pretty fast, we have had it under
certain conditions for a while and nobody has complained about being
too slow, so I wouldn't worry about it.

musachy