struts-dev mailing list archives

From Musachy Barroso <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven version
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2009 16:48:21 GMT
hum, the bug could be in the surefire plugin instead of maven itself,
this is the config that adds the jar to the classpath:

<build>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <version>2.4.2</version>
                <configuration>
                    <additionalClasspathElements>
                        <element>target/test-classes/jsps.jar</element>
                    </additionalClasspathElements>
                    <forkMode>never</forkMode>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>