struts-dev mailing list archives

From Musachy Barroso <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Edit Wiki is not possible
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 17:04:06 GMT
I was talking to Wes and he forwarded me the infra thread (not much of
a thread), and this doesn't seem to be a policy or anything, more like
someone just went ahead and removed the rights. I am looking at the
admin console but I haven't found how to do it yet, @Martin, do you
know how to give the rights back?

Wes is busy, but he will chime in here later.

musachy