struts-dev mailing list archives

From Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org>
Subject Re: new showcase
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2009 07:04:33 GMT
i think the more detail how to of every thing with example will be cool

or make a link between the documentation or something to the url of
web that have example

i see the extjs.com team did a good thing in their wiki

this will bring the struts2 popularity increase

the showcase amazingly cool :)

--
Frans Thamura
Meruvian.

Meruvian bukan hanya membuat anak SMK menjadi bisa tapi SAKTI, malah
saktinya SAKTI Mandraguna.

Mobile: +62 855 7888 699
Blog & Profile: http://frans.thamura.info

We provide services to migrate your apps to Java (web), in amazing
fast and reliable.