struts-dev mailing list archives

From Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org>
Subject Re: parameters in url
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2009 01:59:09 GMT
hi there

i believe we cannot mix the old package xml with rest right

--
Frans Thamura
Meruvian.

Meruvian bukan hanya membuat anak SMK menjadi bisa tapi SAKTI, malah
saktinya SAKTI Mandraguna.

Mobile: +62 855 7888 699i
Blog & Profile: http://frans.thamura.info

We provide services to migrate your apps to Java (web), in amazing
fast and reliable.