struts-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Siman <aleksandr.si...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: new showcase
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2009 19:29:04 GMT

Maybe more AJAX?

IMHO showcase must be organized similar to GWT's showcase (note tabs for
"Example" and "Source Code" loaded w/ AJAX):
http://gwt.google.com/samples/Showcase/Showcase.html

And here is my proposals:
- AJAX file upload with progressbar;
- AJAX autosuggest backed by server response through ajax pool;
- i18n: different langs, date formats, currencies (icu4j ?);
- UrlRewriteFilter (servlet FORWARD);
- Open Flash Chart 2 (http://teethgrinder.co.uk/open-flash-chart-2/);
- Form wizard w/ state stored in different ways:
	a) Session;
	b) JSON-serialized in form's hidden field;