struts-dev mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>
Subject Re: question before attempting to roll another build of struts-master
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2009 17:50:20 GMT
On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 1:46 PM, Martin Cooper<martinc@apache.org> wrote:

> Since whoever "owns" this master POM doesn't appear to be pushing out
> the new versions (i.e. there's no "hey, PMCs, you need to use this new
> one"), I'd be inclined to stick with what we're pointing at for this
> release, but put an item on our collective to-do list to check out the
> new version once our own release is done.

I like that idea, I'll run a release of this one so that the next
struts2 release reflects the new committers and hopefully it doesn't
overwrite the main struts.apache.org website. Then, I'll toy around
with updating its parent pom.

Also, you mentioned before that a release of struts-master needs a PMC
vote, so does that mean the vote thread should happen on the PMC list?

-Wes
--
Wes Wannemacher

Head Engineer, WanTii, Inc.