struts-dev mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>
Subject Re: Diff for JFreechart Plugin MIME-Type
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2009 13:52:32 GMT
I like what you did, it adds the OGNL param resolving stuff that Chris
needed... (I love it when a plan comes together)

I'll take a crack at the unit testing, for this case all that really
needs done is to make sure that when png or jpeg is specified, that
content-type reflects it. Don't worry if you couldn't figure out the
unit testing, our unit testing setup is not only hard to read, but
it's often inconsistent...

Thanks for the patch guys! Keep 'em coming!

-Wes

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 9:48 AM, Mike
Baranski<list-subscriptions@secmgmt.com> wrote:
> I have supplied a diff for the JFreechart plugin.  I cannot figure out the
> test stuff, though.  I have tested it in my app, and it seems to work as
> intended.
>
> The JIRA is here, and should at least be a start for someone to include it.
> I would be curious to see how someone would make the unit tests work,
> because I am stumped (even after looking at many examples).
>
> https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-3210
>
> Thanks,
> Mike.

Wes Wannemacher