struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Rainer Hermanns" <herma...@aixcept.de>
Subject Re: profiling
Date Sun, 16 Aug 2009 11:06:49 GMT
You are right, the builtin profiling support is not what someone will
use to satisfy professional requirements.
However, for some it might be quite useful as it is now.
What I would suggest, is to get the profiling interceptor out of the
default stack configurations and leave it as a plugin interceptor.

cheers,
Rainer

> Although the idea of builtin profiling sounds good in theory, how
> useful is this thing nowadays? Profilers are very good and there are
> many free ones, including one distributed with Sun's JDK. I would say
> we get rid of this builtin profiling, is anyone using this at all?
>
> musachy
> --

Rainer Hermanns
aixcept