struts-dev mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Move JSON plugin to trunk
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2009 01:47:01 GMT
On Wednesday 05 August 2009 12:40:40 pm Musachy Barroso wrote:
> I think the JSON plugin is ready to be moved to trunk, here is my +1.
>

> musachy

I am having trouble getting the build to complete right now, but AFAICT, this
should be a mostly harmless move since none of the reference apps are using
it, so once the build is working again, we should just add it into showcase
and see what happens.

That being said, I'd like to get this into core as a built-in result type. I'm
sure if we did a poll, we'll find more people using it than say the xsl result.
I am pretty sure that this is the eventual plan, I just want to voice my
support so that if anyone is against it, we can start arguing^H^H^H^H^H^H^H
discussing now :)

-W

(In case I wasn't clear, I'm not +1'ing yet, need to test still, but should
get it shortly)

--
Wes Wannemacher

Head Engineer, WanTii, Inc.