struts-dev mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Re: removing a user from the wiki
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2009 13:43:01 GMT
So many rules to remember...

It also looks like I have the rights to make you a confluence admin,
Dave. I think I asked on this list and was granted, but I can't
remember if it was here or infra. Anyhow, are there any rules /
guidelines / issues with me granting Dave admin rights? He seems a
likely candidate for a cwiki admin :).

-Wes

--
Wes Wannemacher