struts-dev mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Re: removing a user from the wiki
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2009 13:39:18 GMT
On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 9:29 AM, Antonio
Petrelli<antonio.petrelli@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/7/30 Dave Newton <newton.dave@yahoo.com>:
>> Wes Wannemacher wrote:
>>>
>>> I have admin rights (AFAICT), it looks like I can remove him or change
>>> his password (among other things, but those two seem to be the most
>>> appropriate). Let me know which you think would work best.
>>
>> Remove him, unless "among other things" includes more entertaining ideas.
>
> Just like creating a "<spamming-user-name> haters group" in facebook? :-D

Well, I could change his account name to 'Big Spammin' Foo' but, I
figured that wouldn't be appropriate. I posted the question to infra
to see if there is some approved method of dealing with spammers. If I
don't hear back, I'll get rid of him shortly.

-Wes

--
Wes Wannemacher

Head Engineer, WanTii, Inc.