struts-dev mailing list archives

From Musachy Barroso <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: about json plugin...again
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2009 19:34:40 GMT
these are struts committers:

jeromyevans
jmitchtx
jholmes612
w...@wantii.com (I wonder who this is? lol)
musachy

jjlindal: submitted his changes granting ASF the rights in jira:
omikheev : I am pretty sure he has an iCLA in file, check please.

these guys, I don't know if they have iCLA(can you check Martin?, if
they don't I will ask them), not sure if they have committed anything
at all:

martingilday
larsen.peder
dc.rec1