struts-dev mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukasz.len...@googlemail.com>
Subject Xwork injecting
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2009 20:42:36 GMT
Hi,

I'm working on two bugs regarding injecting custom TextProvider into
XWork classes. The default TextProvider is defined in
XWorkConfigurationProvider class, but when I tried to define my own
bean in a xml config file, I've got exception:

Caused by: Bean type interface com.opensymphony.xwork2.TextProvider
with the name system has already been loaded by [unknown location] -
bean - file:/C:/java-projects/xwork-2-1-x-trunk/core/target/test-classes/com/opensymphony/xwork2/config/providers/xwork-test-text-provider.xml:8:137
	at com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.register(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:205)

So, I removed the default TextProvider definition from
XWorkConfigurationProvider class, update default xwork-default.xml
file (which is mismatched in many places ;-) and so on. After few more
changes only one test is falling: SpringObjectFactoryTest, but is it
possible to override such definition and omit all that changes I made?

Regards
--
Lukasz
http://www.lenart.org.pl/