struts-dev mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukasz.len...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Class reloading
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2009 16:10:47 GMT
2009/7/13 Dale Newfield <dale@newfield.org>:
> Lately it seems like Struts is improving more due to the heroic effort of a
> few individuals than as a result of a community effort.  (I have a feeling
> that this has fairly consistently been the case throughout the lifetime of
> struts v1 and v2.)  I'm happy that struts is improving, so I'm not trying to
> discourage heroic effort, but I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions
> for how to get more involvement?

I'm trying to follow as I can, but looks like musachy never sleeps ;-)
The hardest thing for me is to really understand dependencies and
connections between classes - in Struts and / with Struts. Also
dependency injection in Xwork is very misleading, I'm trying to walk
around and figure out, but it's a pain in the neck ;-)

Regards
--
Lukasz
http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Timothy Leary  - "Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition."
- http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/t/timothy_leary.html