struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Rainer Hermanns" <herma...@aixcept.de>
Subject Re: Struts2 jQuery Plugin - Logo
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2009 11:29:04 GMT
Hi,

the implementation looks really awesome and I'd really like to see this
plugin in the core of Struts2. When we talked about the simple ajax tags
we want to build, we were already talking about jQuery as the foundation.

I'm really happy, that Johannes implemented this plugin and it is now
ready to use and I will definitely use it.
If we bring it into Struts2 core, I'm also willing to support this plugin
and help to maintain and extend the functionality.

> I would like for us to define some strategy for this, and don't let
> drag for months. Do we all agree that bringing this into the sandbox
> is a good idea then?
Here is my +1, but maybe we should call a formal vote on this?

cheers,
Rainer

--
Rainer Hermanns