struts-dev mailing list archives

From Johannes Geppert <jo...@web.de>
Subject Re: Struts2 jQuery Plugin - Logo
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2009 15:11:43 GMT

Obinna wrote:

>  - We need to be clear on what bits of jquery we will support (this is
> mainly about widgets) - I like the initial suggestion to support only the
> 'officially' released widgets as tempting as it may be to support some
> other
> cool ones. I think this will help prevent some of the dojo issues. We can
> make sure that adding custom widgets isn't to difficult to make up for
> this
> restriction (I've given an initial attempt at this already.)

I agree with you, currently the plugin supports only all official
widgets and interactions from the jquery ui.

But today I become a request about an autocompleter, but this is not
in the current jquery ui release. (But marked with prio high in the wiki).

So the plugin can not map all widgets of the current dojo plugin.
There is also only a Datepicker and not a Datetimepicker.

-----
---
web: http://www.jgeppert.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/jogep