struts-dev mailing list archives

From BankArsenal <s4510...@hotmail.com>
Subject Getting message from a MessageResource in form of MAP
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 08:13:09 GMT

I would like to know if there is a way of getting messages groupped by
preceding word of each entry in form of Map object.

Since MessageResource file is wildly written to have format for each entry
like this..

FA.DH010                         = not relevant
FA.DH020                         = not relevant
FX.DH010		= File:
FX.DH020		= File type
FX.DH060		= Audit file
FB.DH010                         = not relevant
FB.DH020                         = not relevant

What I would like to do is getting only entry having "FX" preceded.

Below is fictitious code that I hope there is some API out there to help me
out.
MessageResources messageResources =
MessageResources.getMessageResources("MessageResource");
Map<String, String> fxEntryMap = getPartlyEntry(messageResources , "FX");
<-- my fictitious method.
fxEtryMap.getMessage("DH020"); <-- return "File type"

Thank in advance