struts-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: stealing code and other cool stuff
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2009 18:27:15 GMT
Maybe you did this and I missed it, but it would have been good to see the
original clone of Jasper checked in first, and then your changes checked in
over that. That way, we would all be able to see the baseline from which you
started, not to mention be able to track back to Tomcat sources and port
ongoing updates / bug fixes from over there.

--
Martin Cooper