struts-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [OT] Re: removing a user from the wiki
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2009 16:06:49 GMT
On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 6:43 AM, Wes Wannemacher <wesw@wantii.com> wrote:

> So many rules to remember...
>
> It also looks like I have the rights to make you a confluence admin,
> Dave. I think I asked on this list and was granted, but I can't
> remember if it was here or infra.

You do, you did, you were, and it was here. ;-)

> Anyhow, are there any rules /
> guidelines / issues with me granting Dave admin rights? He seems a
> likely candidate for a cwiki admin :).

Despite his pirate penchant, Dave is in fact a candidate. Our rule around
here is that any PMC member can have cwiki admin rights for the asking.

As for spammers, I have, in the past, summarily zapped them from cwiki. If
Confluence won't let you do that (because they have created content), you
can remove them from all groups, which amounts to pretty much the same
thing.

--
Martin Cooper