struts-dev mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>
Subject Re: confused about OGNL
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2009 14:47:22 GMT
On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 10:33 AM, Musachy Barroso<musachy@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 7:26 AM, Andreas Joseph
> Krogh<andreak@officenet.no> wrote:
>> was maybe a little too precise in pointing out 2.1.8, but what I'd like to see is
an updated OGNL *before* 2.2 is released, in 2.1.9+ or so.
>> Releasing 2.1.8 as soon as xwork-2.1.5 is out seems very reasonable.
>>

> Yeah, this I could agree with, if we get some volunteers to help testing.

+1 here as well.

Andreas, we're on the same page then, I just hate postponing what is
sitting in SVN right now. But after we get the current batch of
bugfixes out (2.1.8 hopefully can get through to GA), then I'm up for
getting to OGNL 2.7.

-Wes

--
Wes Wannemacher