struts-dev mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>
Subject CWIKI permissions
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 12:46:16 GMT
Hey guys,

I was talking to Don off-list about the snippet errors and he
mentioned that I should check the "admin" section to get more details
about the errors. I don't have an "admin" section when I am logged in.
In addition, I was trying to create a "Release Notes" for 2.1.7 and
put it in the wrong place. When I tried to remove it, I am told that I
do not have sufficient permissions. Is there an elevated permission
level that I should ask for, and if so, then who do I ask?

-Wes

--
Wes Wannemacher
Author - Struts 2 In Practice