struts-dev mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>
Subject changing assembly while confluence issues are sorted out
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 19:48:47 GMT
Hey all,

I've been waiting around to see if the autoexport and snippet
weirdness would go away, but it seems to persist. I have found though
that you can do a manual export from cwiki and get a decent copy of
the docs. Does anyone have a problem with me changing the build and
release process to include a manual step (log into cwiki and export
everything)? I don't want this to be a permanent thing, but just until
the http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/ area doesn't have any more ugly
error messages. When those issues are resolved, we'll just switch it
back.

-Wes

--
Wes Wannemacher