struts-dev mailing list archives

From Musachy Barroso <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: use of private final vs. protected
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 15:15:52 GMT
I think it is a case of "one standard per developer" :). IMO "private"
and "final" should be used carefully in a framework, as people are
always doing things we didn't expect them to do. I have that problem
at work, where I have to "copy and paste reuse" code, because parts
that I need to overwrite are private for no reason.

musachy