struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Rainer Hermanns" <herma...@aixcept.de>
Subject RE: Struts 2.1.7 Vote
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2009 10:57:43 GMT
Al,

Sitemesh 2.4.2 was released via the OpenSymphony maven repository.
So, this is an official release, but it was never announced on the
OpenSymphony site, but on Joe Walnes blog [1].
I did the maven repository push from the tagged sources for Sitemesh,
so this shouldn't require further explanations.

Regarding some of the other jars, some updates should be useful:

commons-collections-3.2.1
- works without problems for me

commons-lang-2.4
- no problems encountered as well

commons-logging-1.0x
- using 1.1.1 for a long time now with s2 apps without problems

freemarker-2.3.15
- Sound like a good improvement, but we need to test this properly.

cheers,
Rainer

[1] http://joewalnes.com/2009/04/17/running-sitemesh-on-appengine/

Rainer Hermanns