struts-dev mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r772633 - /struts/maven/trunk/build/KEYS
Date Thu, 07 May 2009 13:29:47 GMT
Lukasz, Puttygen generates an OpenSSH RSA key pair. The keys in that
file are PGP (GnuPG) public keys. There is a guide somewhere, I
remember reading about it when I became a committer. Like Musachy
said, you don't have to worry about it until you want to do an actual
release, but if you have some time read up on it and you can send me
direct questions if you don't want to post to the list.

-Wes

On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 9:01 AM, Lukasz Lenart
<lukasz.lenart@googlemail.com> wrote:
> 2009/5/7 Musachy Barroso <musachy@gmail.com>:
>> if you ever want to do a release you have to, so I'd say yes, go ahead
>> and add them there.
>
> Ok, maybe someday ;-) What should be the format? I generated them with
> Puttygen, but to use my private key with ssh from cygwin, I had to
> convert it to OpenSSH format.
>

> Thanks in advance
> --
> Lukasz