struts-dev mailing list archives

From Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject Re: Ready for Struts 2.2 and XWork 2.2?
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 13:35:33 GMT
Off the top of my head:
* Split out the XML parser from XmlConfigurationProvider so that you
can parse XML from any source
* Get rid of all the Class.forName() calls in XWork

I'd rather not do this on a stable branch, particularly since new
public classes will be created.  How many changes are there in 2.1.7
and 2.1.3 that haven't been released?  Could we get those releases out
the door so we know we branch at a known good state?

Don