struts-dev mailing list archives

From Baran <baran.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Struts reusable Combobox: Static?
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2009 06:47:04 GMT

Hi Guys,

This is about implementing reusability in the actions. I am struggling to
identify the ways how we can share some comming functionality between
different actions. Lets say I got a list of users i need to use as a
combobox list at multiple pages. Right now I have to push the code in every
action I need that list displayed for.

any idea if I can use that list at multiple places without repeating the
code. I guess we need to have it static, but not sure how we can use a list
as an static element.

Any help would be great!

Thanks
Baran