struts-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Joseph Krogh <andr...@officenet.no>
Subject Re: WW-2394 really implemented?
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2009 10:35:47 GMT
On Monday 27 April 2009 01:11:13 am Musachy Barroso wrote:
> ok changes are in, and the doc has been updated:
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/Convention+Plugin#ConventionPlugin-Applying@Actionand@Actionsattheclasslevel
>
> give it a try and let me know. @Actions and @Action can now be applied
> to classes. if an "execute" method is defined in the class, it will be
> used as the target method(can be overridden by DMI at runtime),
> otherwise the target method will be null (and it gets determined at
> runtime by REST or DMI)

I have now found some time to test it and it appears it's not working the same way as actions
defined in struts.xml with respect to wildcard-patterns.
For example, say you have the following in struts.xml:
<action name="user_*" class="userAction" method="{1}">

How do I accomplish the same thing using annotations?

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh <andreak@officenet.no>
Senior Software Developer / CEO