struts-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Joseph Krogh <andr...@officenet.no>
Subject WW-2394 really implemented?
Date Sun, 26 Apr 2009 18:22:50 GMT
Hi.
I see that https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-2394 is closed with resolution=implemented
with a comment referring to the Convention-plugin. I cannot se how it's possible with the
Convention-plugin to map different names to an action using annotations.

Say I have UserAction and want to map it as /mynamespace/showuser *and* /mynamespace/anotheralias
for some reason, how is this possible using the Convention-plugin as the @Action-annotation
is not applicable to classes?

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh <andreak@officenet.no>