struts-dev mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>
Subject Re: getting to 2.1.7
Date Sun, 26 Apr 2009 16:15:47 GMT
On Sunday 26 April 2009 10:21:02 am Musachy Barroso wrote:
> Does anyone want to take a shot at the 2.1.7 build? I can do it next
> week if nobody steps up. It should be straight forward now :)
>
> musachy

I don't mind doing it tomorrow, but I was hoping someone (Nils?) would take a
quick look at the Portlet issues still open. There are 3. One is the archetype
one that should be worked out through the release of the archetype. The other
two seem fairly simple and have suggested fixes. I think if someone with
portlet experience takes a look at them and decides whether to push out a fix
or push them off until later, that'd be enough.

-Wes

--

Wes Wannemacher
Author - Struts 2 In Practice