struts-dev mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>
Subject Re: Struts2, Ajax-tags, Autocomplete example
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 22:48:05 GMT
On Monday 16 March 2009 16:52:28 haiyaramala wrote:
> Hi Wes Wannemacher,
> Thanks for your reply. But i didnt get any thing from there...except
> directory listing.
> Please give any steps to be followed for this. or give me some other
> resource for reference.

In there, go to the corresponding directory for the version of struts you plan
to use. For instance, if you are planning on using Struts 2.1.6, go to the
2.1.6 directory and download the struts2-showcase-2.1.6.war file. Deploy it to
your application server and check out the examples. It is an example
application showing many of the supported features of Struts2. Including
autocompleters, etc.

-Wes

--

Wes Wannemacher