struts-dev mailing list archives

From Obinna <obi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2.1.7 release
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 17:41:11 GMT
Yeah, the xwork FileManager fix is pretty key for me too. Also... awhile ago
I posted some potential fixes/upgrades to the javatemplates plugin to make
it more extensible. I don't see these issues in JIRA, so I suppose these
weren't picked up and would not make it in? I shall re-post to JIRA. If
necessary/possible I can even contribute directly to the source. Not sure
how this works, but would love to contribute...

On a related note, I have been working (slowly) on a struts jQuery
integration which I'd like to share (anyone interested in collaborating?).
What's the best way to go about this? (BTW, this is what I need the
javatemplates upgrades for)

-Eric